Last week I was bedridden due to food poisoning. Since this happened at my parents house, I actually got to lie in bed and be sick. They took care of the kids. Mom asked if I had seen the movie The Bucket List yet. Since I hadn’t, she gave me a quick synopsis of the plot.
This conversation got me thinking about some things I would like to do before I die. So, in no particular order, is my list.
* Visit Jerusalem. Walk the streets. Eat the food. Enjoy the culture.
* Lay down in my coffin while I am still able to get in and out by myself.
* Get up close and personal with a volcano.
* Dig for dinosaur bones.
* Write a funny, best selling, book that can be read in ten visits or less to the bathroom.
* Learn to make pottery.
* Earn a degree in Aromatherapy. Amanda Sanders, licenced Aromatherapist. Yeah.
* Ride a cow. Even though I grew up in the country, with lots of cows, this wish never came true.
* Learn to water ski.
* Catch a world record Blue Catfish. (This one is really more for Greg than me.)
* Finish that child birth class Greg and I were kicked out of for laughing. I didn’t even get a refund…
* Go to space camp.
* Write my own obituary. Full of funny things like “she was a world renown roach smasher.”
Wow… this is pretty sorry post. Sorry dear readers.